If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you make it happen!
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is seeking applications for its Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Program to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond.
- The YSE programme includes a 4-day workshop in Singapore, mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
- All admitted YSEs will be able to join our network, and engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
- Throughout the first three days, applicants will participate in dialogues and business clinics to enable applicants to learn from the experience of different social entrepreneurs and gain feedback from professionals and practitioners on their business plans, so that applicants can refine their ideas and improve on their business presentations.
- On the last day of the workshop, applicants will present their business idea/proposal to a panel of judges.
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are committed to develop their social enterprise
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)