Research Action Group
Research will be driven by partnerships with key academic institutions and researchers who have an interest in exploring and contributing to the development of the social enterprise space in Ghana.
Areas of Research will include
- The definition of SE and the State of SE in Ghana
- Capturing of best practices – case studies, etc.
- Ecosystem research including, research on Inter-mediation, agents and brokers
- Specific business model research: Exploring Hybridization – Researching both non-profit and for-profit business models. legal structure and sustainability
- Exploring how SE is driving social change goals such as the MDGs