About the role
The Technical and Vocational Education Training and Workshop Manager will have the responsibility of developing and rolling out SE Ghana’s TVET Skills Development strategy, promoting a TVET skills training among hubs and NGOs and promoting job, partnership and business opportunities in the agribusiness sector and in Technical and Vocational Education Training among young people especially young girls and people with disabilities for dignified and fulfilling work.
- Develop and Implement Social Enterprise Ghana’s ATVET Strategy
- Work with various stakeholders and private sector organizations promoting ATVET education for job promotion among young people.
- Work in developing interest and skills among informal ATVET institutions of Hubs and NGos
- Support in the development of training curriculum, manuals and modules for promoting training TVET skills among young people.
- Support development of programs and activities that would promote job opportunities for young people trained in agriculture technical and vocational education (ATVET).
- Identifying job opportunities within the private sector institutions and promoting the development of those skills by the ATVET institutions
- 10+ years of responsible experience in the agriculture TVET education promotion. Youth education and training and skill development for jobs with a record of relevant accomplishments in the business and/or nonprofit sector.
- Knowledge or experience working with agribusinesses, social entrepreneurs or knowledge on current thinking and practices in the field of agribusinesses, job promotion, Agriculture TVET.
- Master’s degree especially in Agriculture, Engineering, TVET Education or a related discipline.
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities and work cooperatively to build networks and satisfy the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested persons should send an application letter and resume to: email@example.com by 8th March 2024