About the role
The Private Sector Engagement Specialist will have the responsibility of developing and rolling out Social Enterprise Ghana’s private sector strategy, engaging the private sector organizations and other stakeholders, companies, government agencies, technical and vocational educational institutions and other stakeholders in promoting job, partnership and business opportunities in the agribusiness sector and in Agricultural Technical and Vocational Education Training among young people especially young girls and people with disabilities for dignified and fulfilling work.
- Develop and Implement a Private Sector and Stakeholder Strategy
- Mobilize and engage various stakeholders and private sector organizations especially social enterprises and agribusiness for job promotion of young people.
- Support development of programs and funding proposals for scale up of projects and engage in co-creation by Social Enterprise Ghana and partners and private sector actors, designing joint activities, partnerships, and other forms of collaboration
- Build partnerships with funders and donors to support programmes of Social Enterprise Ghana, identifying new opportunities and drive investment into social enterprises and agribusinesses.
- Support development of programs and activities that would promote job opportunities for young people trained in agriculture technical and vocational education (ATVET).
- Identifying job opportunities within the private sector institutions and promoting the development of those skills by the ATVET institutions
Applicant must have :
- 10+ years of responsible experience in the private sector and stakeholder engagement, with a record of relevant accomplishments in the business and/or nonprofit sector.
- Knowledge or experience working with agribusinesses, social entrepreneurs or knowledge on current thinking and practices in the field of agribusinesses, job promotion, Agriculture TVET.
- Significant experience in engaging stakeholders including private and public sector organizations
- Excellent proposal writing, fundraising and communication skills
- Master’s degree especially in business, economics, finance, public administration, fundraising, project management, or a related discipline.
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities and work cooperatively to build networks and satisfy the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested persons should send an application letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th March 2024